Your Exclusive WEDDING DAY
At Ocean View "it's all about you" let us guide you to fulfill your wedding dreams
Gowers' Best Kept Secret Ocean View provides the perfect atmosphere for your ceremony.
Ocean view offer a pelethora of different options when it comes to setting up your ceremony. With the licenced converted milking parlour seating anything up to 150 guests for a registrar ceremony you can relax in the knowledge all your guests can enjoy the big 'I do's' in comfort & style. The large marquee makes the perfect view for a celebrant should you wish to create your very own ceremony.
Our “Converted Milking Parlour” Provides a unique option for your civil ceremony
Solid oak beams, adorned with twinkling fairy lights and rustic candles compliment the panoramic views overlooking the Coast and an historic Castle, creating a romantic and individual vibe.
Celebrate in the great outdoors Create unique & individual ceremonies to fit your very personality.
Let your imagination create your own unique style of ceremony.
- Converted Milking Parlour civil ceremony Guest capacity 150
- Glass fronted marquee celebrant ceremony capacity 250
- Outside celebrant ceremony capacity 120
It’s all about you so create your bespoke ceremony at Ocean View
Your Wedding Day at Ocean View Gower
- Large marquee with panoramic views of Gower
- Bar marquee with seating area
- Licenced ceremony room with underfloor heating, wooden beams, fairy lights & candles for your ceremony
- Exclusive use of venue & grounds for your celebration
- Accommodation for the bridal couple at Paddock Haven with hamper breakfasts delivered to your door
- Dedicated Co-Ordinator to run your day
- Star-lit dance floor & bar area, easel and mirror for your table plan
- Use of all Ocean View available Decorative items
- Use of lace & Hessian chair sashes
- A selection of cake stands & Knife
- Ocean View white cast iron Post box for your cards
- Chivari chairs & up to 15 round tables plus top table (curve, straight or round)
- Built in PA system for with cordless microphone for those all important speeches
- There are no corkage fees for drinks during the day at Ocean View (please ask for more details should you need them)
The Gallery Scenes from justsome of our fabulous weddings held at Ocean View
What people say...
A truly beautiful venue! with amazingly helpfull staff. We look forward to working with you again soon.
Aperture Wedding Films
A huge thank you to you all for making Jo and Darren’s Wedding Day so so special. The venue looked amazing and the views from the Marquee spectacular. I recommend that any future Bride consider this wonderful setting for their special day and the two cottages are ideal for preparation and for crashing, once the festivities are over. Diolch yn Fawr!
John and Rhiannon Boardman
Hi All, Just wanted to say a huge congratulations on ur outstanding venue. The views are out of this world, friendly staff, flavoursome food, the wedding at the weekend was just perfect.
See you soon